Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Blog EVER !!





WELCOME !! Today is Thursday, June 19, 2008. It is my first EVER blog! Very exciting. The only reason I am doing this is because I was inspired by my cousin Rachel's blog spot and decided to start one myself to keep friends and family updated with mine and the kids "doings." It's really the only way to go these days since we rarely travel anymore (unless its on vacation with just us - which is how I like to do it). Spending quality family time at the Beach is generally how we spend our vacations (no brainer there - just look at the above photo).


Upcoming events . . . this weekend we pack and send Zachary to Athen's Y Camp. On Sunday we drive him to Tallulah Falls in the Ga Mountains and meet up with Sharon, Ed, Olivia and Noah - eat lunch at the Dillard House (where my Grandmother went to girl's Boarding School and is now a wonderful country restaurant), then we drop Olivia, Noah and Zack at Camp for a whole week. Sharon, Ed, Doug, Abbey Grace and myself are spending the day at Tallulah Falls Beach for a Kayaking Trip. Nice Day! I'll include photos of Sunday in next week's blog.


No comments: