Friday, August 1, 2008

WHAM !!

WHAM . . And no, I don't mean like "Wham-o" or anything like that. I mean "WHAM. . . Make it Big" - you know . . . the album by George Michael from the '80's? Now you're catching on! See . . . Doug and I went to his concert last night - floor seats, 11th row. It was literally the BEST concert I think I've ever been to. Seriously, I stood the entire time, danced, bounced, flung myself around like a school girl in college. I had one (singular) beer but I sweat to the bone. Philips Arena was like an open Techno-Club with lights, thumping base, perfume, cologne, fabulously hot gay men, impeccably dressed Atlanta people drinking top-shelf liquor and dancing to none other than George Michael. He is still totally HOT, he has all the moves he had back when I was in college and his posters all adorned my dorm room walls, and he can certainly sing like no other pipes I've ever heard. His voice is clean and pure. His routine last night lasted THREE (3) hours - it was utterly incredible and today I am exhausted. I would do it all over again this very second if given the chance!







No comments: