Friday, November 21, 2008

Days of Our Lives TRAGEDY !!!

Days of Our Lives is DOOMED!
I just read on Yahoo that the beloved, long time soap stars John and Marlena got FIRED due to budget cuts. WHAT? The economy is so bad that they got rid of them? Couldn't they fire some of the ridiculous teeny boppers on there - the ones we don't know of . . . the ones that we make fun of whose wardrobe is extravagant - how about getting rid of Grandma Horton - she can't remember her lines anymore anyway - what about Stephano - he's been reincarnated 100 times! Get rid of some children and then bring them back from the dead - yeah, do that! John and Marlena though? The travesty! Days will never be the same! I used to plan my college classes around the show . . . perhaps this is why I never graduated?


1 comment:

Katie said...

WHAT??? You're kidding! I wonder how they'll kill them off - maybe when the economy gets better, they'll revive them, too!

And I too, including many of my dorm mates, worked our classes around DAYS!!!