Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sips and Strokes




Saturday night was deemed "girls night" this past weekend. Doug kept the kids at home. I threw a boston butt in the crock-pot with some BBQ sauce for them, they had some movies etc. and I ventured out with about 30 girls (some I knew, some I didn't) and we had martini's, food and then . . . we went to a painting class. This was no "ordinary" painting class mind you. It's one I have taken before with friends over in Marrietta that is a blast! It's called Sips & Strokes for a reason - the whole concept is, ya bring your "sip" (your favorite beverage) and you paint! I took a 6 pack of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and wallah . . . this is what I came home with (well, it's really not that great of a painting but it is in fact hanging in my bosses office over her desk). She seemed to like it enough to display it. My other painting from last year is also hanging in our office over a printer. Cool!!

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

Angie,
Post a close up so we can see. It looks great!! What a good idea.