Friday, January 30, 2009

I've Been Tagged . . . .

My cousin Katie tagged me...so I thought I'd participate. Here's what you do:
1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2. Select the 4th photo (no exceptions).
3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.




This photo couldn't be more boring - it's from my "Christmas Folder" - it's of my den on Christmas Eve before Santa arrived. Yada Yada . . . BORING . . . Not that I have any photos of good stuff like naked people or bikini clad women or anything - oh well . . . ya get what cha get!! Sorry for the disappointment . . . . ok, I tag . . . . Javon . . . . Summer . . . . Matthew . . . . and . . . . Cassie (if she has time) . . . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, Angie. You actually did disappoint me. This is quite boring, although a very pretty tree!!! Thanks for participating!