Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Snuggie

This picture is sort of blurry but it's still cute (it was taken with my Blackberry - sorry)

It is always good to stay warm. Especially when the temps in Atlanta drop to a mere 11 degrees and the wind chill is 1 degree. That simply isn't the "norm" for us suthunahs. Inside a nice toasty office building, you would think there, you would find warmth. Not really . . heat apparently rises in high-rise buildings and the necessity for air conditioning to be run (it seems) year round thus the ice chips on my nose and finger tips as I type and the same of my co-workers. We resolved the issue by purchasing a "Lot" of Snuggies - the latest "As Seen On TV" craze that is a blanket you wear and stick your arms through and still work, operate the remote, drink a beverage (even type)!! Once again . . . we're all warm here at Thompson Hine - nice and "Snuggly."

1 comment:

Katie said...

This just absolutely cracks me up. I love how you all got the matching colors!!!