Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Game 14-6 WIN !!







My boy is 5'8 and weighs 220 - he's NOT the biggest kid on the team either




Goooooooo #94 . . . Zack Kimmel - you're my No. 1





The First Game of the Season was a 14 to 6 win over Davis Middle School of Covington. However, my first string player, #94, Zack Kimmel, Defensive Tackle, Defensive Guard (Special Teams) didn't get any play time on the field because he was sick. Yep . . he has a cold/flu/stomach virus that dear old Mom gave him. He refused to call me from school to come get him because he wouldn't have been able to dress out for the game and stand with the team so he didn't call me but he didn't play the game to spare himself from getting sick on the field. Nonetheless he was there, in all his #94 glory (wobbling/sweating) on the sidelines just the same. He's home from school today with Honey and Granny taking care of him with meds (and doing homework/class work as make-up). GOOOO PANTHERS!!!

No comments: