Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GO DAWGS !!

The Georgia RED COAT Band


I have converted Doug from an Ohio State Fan into a GEORGIA BULLDOGS fan . . . who said it couldn't be done? The man loves me!


Saturday, Doug and I took Zachary to his first Georgia Game! Thanks to Aunt Sharon and Uncle Ed's season tickets, we had great seats in the lower level. We tailgated UGA style prior to the game at a prime location on Baxter Street about 3 blocks from the stadium. I fixed the boys a huge cooler of food (ham and cheese sandwiches, pimento cheese sandwiches, chips & salsa, fried chicken, chocolate chip cookies and real coke out of the bottle). I think if I had forgotten the food, it would have been ok with Zachary because he thought Coke in a little tiny bottle was the coolest thing ever (well, and that he got an entire bucket of chicken to himself minus 1 piece that Doug ate). Here are some pictures taken from Doug's Blackberry (I'll post some more photos of the tailgate party later this week).




2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey - from what I hear, those Buckeye fans are pretty die-hard, so if you've converted him..... YOU GO GIRL!!! I watched the game - great one for Zachary to go to!! Go Dawgs!!! Love your blog my cousin!

cooks4fun said...

No conversion here. I am sill a DIE-HARD BUCKEYE FAN (sorry honey!). I still bleed Scarlet and Gray. I was simply supporting my fiance's love for the DAWGS!!! I had a great time because I love college football and haven't been to a college game in many years.