Monday, February 9, 2009

Bright Shiny Smile AND Floors!


I wonder if anyone can tell my teeth are whiter today? Not because I had them whitened again this weekend but because I accidentally brushed them with Mr. Clean this weekend. Oh yes I did. And trust me . . . this could have happened to you - it's NOT because I'm blond (although I'm sure that is what Doug thought as he rushed to the sink cabinet to check the label on the bottle to see how badly I was poisoned).


So, I clean my engagement ring with Mr. Clean because that's what the jeweler told us he cleans it with. I bought a bottle of the stuff (the lemony fresh kind) and I keep a butter tub under my bathroom sink and an OLD tooth brush to scrub the ring with under there too. When it's time to clean my ring, I soak it, scrub it and rinse. I leave the tooth brush and butter tub out on my counter top to dry. When I brushed my teeth on Sunday, I grabbed the toothbrush that was laying out on the counter and scrubbed away! When I opened my drawer to toss it back in and saw my REAL tooth brush in there, I was like "wholly S*&T!!" - yeah. So, my teeth are fabulous, and my floors are clean and lemony fresh too (oh, and my ring is beautiful)!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You silly Girl. You should have at least put a picture of your clean shiny ring on here, too!!!