Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday (Early)

Don't need much explanation here . . . It's the Birthday Girl!


These are the boxes with stickers etc. that the girls decorated.




The birthday girl with her friends and the beautiful cake my friend Kerry made.

Here's Abbey Grace and Olivia (my Niece) with a hand-made painting
of U-G-A that my best friend Kerry also made. BEAUTIFUL!




The girls hard at work on decorating their cakes.





This is my friend Kerry and her daughter Lauren.




The girls . . . including my lovely grandmother, Peggy (she was a HUGE help)!









Honey and Pops gave Abbey Grace a Guitar. She got Guitar Lessons from Granny.




Here's my little musician. Too cute!
The boys (Doug, Zachary and Noah) went to the gun range while we girls had this fantastic cake decorating party. I'll post some pictures of their trip to the gun range when I get a chance. The birthday party was a blast - lots of work for me but fun for everyone for sure. I feel like everything turned out perfect and Abbey Grace will have something to talk about for years to come on this one! Happy 6th B-day little girl!!


1 comment:

rachel said...

I didnt know you have a blog-yah!!! now we can keep in touch! i love it!!! looks like the birthday party was a blast!!! I cannot believe how old Abbey Grace and Zachary are...my goodness!!! hope you are great!!!!
ps-i just saw i am your "inspiration" for blogging! whooo hooo!!